Ammonium dihydrogen phosphate (MAP) is an inorganic compound, colorless transparent monocline crystal or white powder, widely used in printing plate making, medicine, fire prevention, electron tube, etc. It is a highly effective fertilizer widely used in vegetables, fruits, rice and wheat, and used in industry as feed additive, flame retardant and fire extinguishing agent.
1. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate is mainly used for preparing compound fertilizer and can also be directly applied to farmland.
2. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate used as analytical reagent and buffer.
3. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate in the food industry, it is used as a leavening agent, a dough conditioner, a yeast feed, a brewing and fermentation assistant, and a buffer. It is also used as an animal feed additive.
4. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate used as flame retardant for wood, paper and fabric, dispersant for fiber processing and dye industry, enamel agent for enamel, fire retardant coating agent, fire extinguishing agent for match stem and candle core, and dry powder fire extinguishing agent.
5. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate used as fertilizer, fire retardant, printing plate making, medicine and other industries.
6. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate used as fire retardant for wood, paper and fabric, dispersant for fiber processing and dye industry, compounding agent for fire retardant coating, dry powder fire extinguishing agent, etc.
7. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate used for preparing buffer and culture medium, as well as fire retardant and dry powder fire extinguishing agent for phosphate, phosphor, wood, paper and fabric.
The venturi circulating reaction method dilutes 85% thermal phosphoric acid by 1.3~1.4 times, and then sends it to the venturi gas flow mixing reactor after metering, where it is fully and uniformly mixed and reacted with the ammonia gas, and continues to complete the reaction process in the pipeline. Finally, the qualified reaction solution in the circulating reaction tank is adjusted to have a Ph value of 4.4~4.6. After filtration, the filtrate is cooled to below 26 ℃ in the cooling crystallizer, crystallized, separated and dehydrated, and dried to produce the finished product of ammonium dihydrogen phosphate. Its H3PO4+NH3 → NH4H2PO4 neutralization method first dilute phosphoric acid to 50%~55%, and the measured dilute phosphoric acid is added to the enamel reaction tank with stirring and jacket. Under stirring, ammonia gas is slowly introduced into the round tube ammonia distributor for neutralization reaction. When the PH value of the reaction solution is 4.2~4.6, it is filtered while it is hot, and then sent to the cooling crystallizer, cooled to about 26 ℃ to precipitate crystals. After separation and dehydration, it is dried to produce ammonium dihydrogen phosphate. The mother liquor separated from H3PO4+NHChemicalbook3 → NH4H2PO4 separator is sent to the iron remover to add ammonium sulfide for iron removal, and after filtering, it is sent to the acid regulating tank to adjust the acidity to Ph4.4~4.6. The refined mother liquor is used for recycling. The calcium dihydrogen phosphate and ammonium sulfate are melted at 85~90 ℃ by the double decomposition method to produce a clear solution below the saturation concentration. First, add calcium dihydrogen phosphate solution into the reactor, add steam to raise the temperature to above 95 ℃ under stirring, and then slowly add ammonium sulfate solution to carry out the double decomposition reaction to generate ammonium dihydrogen phosphate and calcium sulfate. The reaction end point was Ph4.4 ～ 4.6. After filtration, the filtrate is sent to the evaporator and evaporated to the boiling point of 108 ℃, and then put into the cooling crystallizer, cooled to below 40 ℃ to precipitate crystals, and then centrifuged and dried to produce ammonium dihydrogen phosphate. Its Ca (H2PO4) 2? H2O+(NH4) 2SO4 → the calcium sulfate separated from this product+CaSO4+H2O filtration is washed to produce by-product. The washing liquid is returned for chemical materials.
Industrial production methods include neutralization method and double decomposition method, but at present there are many neutralization methods. Refer to ammonium dihydrogen phosphate for Venturi tube circulating reaction method, and only add the process of solution purification with arsenic remover and heavy metal remover, and filtration to remove impurities such as arsenic and heavy metal. The neutralization method adds the calculated amount of refined phosphoric acid and the treated mother liquor into the reactor with stirrer and jacket. Under stirring, slowly add the calculated amount of ammonia water with a concentration of about 28%. Because the ammonia water contains a large amount of water, the phosphoric acid is diluted, the relative density of the reaction solution is about 1.35, and the reaction continues. The end point of reaction solution is Ph4.4 ～ 4.6. Add arsenic remover and heavy metal remover for solution purification, filtration, removal of arsenic, heavy metal and other impurities, evaporate and concentrate the filtrate until a crystalline film appears on the surface, release and cool to about 26 ℃, precipitate crystallization, centrifugation, drying, and prepare edible ammonium dihydrogen phosphate product. Its H3PO4+NH4OH → NH4H2PO4+H2O mother liquor is returned to the process for recycling after iron removal.
If you require bulk quantities of this chemical, you can buy Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate on our website or contact us for further details.
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are chemical factory in China. So we can provide wholesale price.
2. How can I get the samples?
We can provide you free sample for our existing products, the lead time is about 1-2 days.You just need to pay the sample delivery cost.
3. Can you provide relevant documents?
Of course. We can provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, just let us know.
4. Do you accept third party inspection?
Yes. we can.
5. If the inspection result can not meet the agreement between the two sides,can you bear all the losses caused by this?
Yes, we can. We guarantee that the samples provided will meet the needs of our clients and we will bear the risk of default.
6. What types of containers are used to package products from your company?
It is generally 20'FCL or according to customers requirement.
7. How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is with 7 days if the goods are in stock. According to quantity your required,the delivery time may slightly change.
8. What's your terms of payment?
We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union etc.
9. Can your company accept the special requirements of your customers?
Of course, we can.
10. What kind of products does your company still manufacture?
We main deal chemicals, Pet products, Bicycle, Fishing Gear etc.
As Thiourea price usually changes depending on the price of raw materials. In order to get the latest price of Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate, please contact us and we will provide a quotation right up to your country.
Here at QIDI Chem we have Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate for sale. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via email address email@example.com or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-13915004413.