Potassium persulfate (molecular formula K2S2O8), also known as potassium persulfate, potassium peroxodisulfate, potassium disulfate, potassium dithiooctaoxate, molecular weight: 270.32, decomposition temperature: 50-60 ℃, is a white, odorless crystal, Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, with strong oxidizing properties, commonly used as bleaching agent, oxidizing agent, and also as polymerization initiator, almost no moisture absorption, good stability at room temperature, easy to store, convenient and safe, etc. advantage. Application areas include polymerization initiators, circuit board cleaning and etching, copper and aluminum surface activation, starch modification, low temperature bleaching and desizing of pulp and fabrics, purification treatment of circulating water systems, oxidative degradation of harmful gases, low formaldehyde adhesive adhesion Acceleration of synthesis, oxidation of ethanol and aromatic hydrocarbons, decolorization of disinfectants, hair dyes, etc.
white crystalline powder
K2S2O8 % ≥
Fe % ≤
Chloride (as Cl) % ≤
Ammonium salt ( as NH4）% ≤
Heavy Metal (as Pb) % ≤
Moisture % ≤
Mn % ≤
Conclusion: comply standard GB/T26519.2-2021
Potassium persulfate is mainly used as initiator and strong oxidant initiator: potassium persulfate is the initiator of latex or acrylic monomer polymerization liquid, vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and other products, and is also colloid of styrene, acrylonitrile, butadiene, etc. Initiator for copolymerization.
(1) Used as desizing agent and bleaching Chemicalbook activator.
(2) It is used for oxidative degradation of harmful substances in pools and closed circulation treatment water.
(3) It is a regulator for the production of starch, and is used in the production of adhesives and coatings.
(4) For branched chain oxidation, ethanol and aromatic hydroxyl oxidation.
(5) It is one of the basic components of hair dyes and plays a role in decolorization.